Sunday, April 12, 2020

My Every Day Jewelry



Happy Easter my beauties! 
I've always got asked where my every day pieces of jewelry are from, so I am going to show you my favorite jewelry pieces that I usually wear on a daily basis. I will try to link everything that I can below if you are interested in anything. Hope you all have a blessed and Happy Easter with your friends and loved ones!

Picture Above:
Choker: From Argento Vivo ( couldn't find it on their website since I got it a few years ago)
Chain: Passed down from my family
Personalized Gothic Necklace: The M Jewelers
Gold Horn necklace: Maria Pascual (check her website it is actually on sale rn)

Favorite Earrings:
These are my favorite hoops! Not only are they affordable, but they are super comfortable too. I can wear them all day and not feel like they are straining my ears. 
They are from BaubleBar! 

Every Day Rings:
This by far is my favorite category of jewelry! I wear at least 10 rings every day, and that is not an exaggeration. As you can tell I love gold tones, but I have started to mix up some golds with silver when it comes to my rings. Some of my rings are family heirlooms, so I will link the ones that I purchased myself if you guys are trying to enhance your ring obsession like me. 
The Year Ring and Gold Chain Ring: The M Jewelers 
The "Cartier Ring": Check Amazon for dupes they are super affordable and don't wear out at all!
The gold nail ring: I found mine on Etsy
The silver ring: Pandora 
Gold leaf ring: Pandora 


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I've never really been the type of person to wear a lot of jewlery, but I've recently been trying to step up my game! I've started to purchase a bunch of accessories from SHEIN. I'll definitely be looking out for the pieces you mentioned in this blog. You always look so cute so I trust your advice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I LOVE Baublebar. They always have such cute stuff! I have always noticed that you wear jewelry everyday, and you always look so put together which I really admire. You have such a cool sense of style and I have loved following along on your fashion blog! -Mary Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I love gold jewelry. I'm allergic to silver so gold it is! I want to get back into wearing rings. You look so cool in them! I think it's hard to get used to. -Amelia K

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig