Friday, April 24, 2020

My Dream Career: Personal Stylist



Happy Sunday my beauties! 
As you know this blog has been an outlet for me to share my personal style and passions with you. One major passion of mine that I was super nervous to post about is my dream career: being a personal stylist. Since I became a fashion major and studied all sectors that revolve around the industry, I knew from the start that I wanted to be a stylist. Understanding how clothes lay properly on every body shape, on top of being able to learn and connect with others is something that I aspire to achieve. While I was studying abroad in Florence, I was dedicated and inspired by the European culture to finally document a few looks that I styled (which is something that I was afraid to document because I would always doubt my skills). The one above by far is one of my favorites because not only does it incorporate bright vibrant colors (which is something I struggle with in my own style) but it also connected with the model that I used. We both worked together to find the perfect outfit that would not only work for the photoshoot, but something that Jack (the model) would purchase from the vintage consignment store that I interned at. By the end of this photoshoot, I was truly happy with how the edits turned out, and it actually ended up in a local magazine in Florence. This was a huge confident booster for me, not only because I pushed myself, but it made me realize that with hard work and passion, I would be able to make my dream come true. 
I hope that no matter what you want to achieve in your own lives, that you push yourself and never quit on your dream. Although things in the world are currently at a standstill, I still am dedicated to having my dream career...no matter how long it takes!

Leave a comment down below on what your dream career is! I would love to know about what you guys are passionate about. Also if you have any requests on what you want me post more of, I won't stop you!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hey Alexandra! That is such an amazing story! You could definitely be a personal stylist! I think those photos are awesome. His pants are very vibrant, I love the color! They match the scooter so well. I think my dream career would be a florist on a tropical island. I love flowers, making people smile, and warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're so skilled! He looks amazing. I love the vibrant colors. You would make an excellent stylist- I'd for sure hire you! I want to do a lot of things before I die. My bucket list includes Zoologist, dog trainer, florist, world traveler or a Mammalogist... and if all that fails. I wanna become the next Lisa Vanderpump. Lol. I'm really going to miss reading your blog!

    -Amelia K

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig