Sunday, March 1, 2020

Spring 2020 Fashion Trends

Happy Sunday my lovelies! 
Today's blog is all about Spring Trends. We all love the spring for its transition from winter to summer, but what makes it even better is all the fun loving trends that inspire us to embrace the spring time. After this upcoming fashion week, here are a few of my favorite trends that I cannot wait to try out for myself, and hopefully some of you!


1. Garters 

This is by far one of my favorite trends. I love how garters can add edge to something as simple as an all white outfit, or even as a belt for a dress. I can image this trend being very popular among popstars like Dua Lipa or Jennifer Lopez. 

2. Lined Suits

Suits have always been a universal and classic silhouette among women and men, but designers such as Balmain and Michael Kors are using fine lines to add dimension and elevation to your everyday suit. You not only could you wear this throughout the workplace, but you could elevate it from day to night with a crop top and some heels.

3. Black and White
Also known as the Ying Yang, this is 110% up my alley in regards to my personal style. Black and white are both simplistic yet dramatic colors that every individual owns in their closet. Seeing the way that Balmain and Stella McCartney are twisting up the two colors gives me so many ideas on how I can use this trend in my wardrobe. 






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I am too excited for the Ying Yang trend to be present for this spring. My closet primarily consists of black and white, with a little red because of Bradley. I visited the link you provided and saw some other trends that I'm looking forward to. Suede and 70s styles are making a comeback for spring and I think they would make anyone look chic and hip. There were also some trends that were a little out of my comfort zone fashionably, but I can't wait to see how people can emulate those trends into their outfits. Thanks for sharing these trends with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly! I feel like I learn so much whenever I read your blogs. I had no idea garters were a thing? Do people walk around New York like that or Chicago? I feel like black and white clothing is essential. It's so easy to match with everything else. But I do like the pop of colors. Suits are sooooo cool I definitely want one asap.

    -Amelia K

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig