Thursday, March 19, 2020

Top 5 Fashion Films

Hello my beauties! 
I apologize for my late blog post this week. With everything going on in the world with coronavirus, on top of most senior college students losing their last semester, there has been a lot to cope with. I thought I would lighten up the mood by giving you a few of my favorite movies that you can binge watch while you are stuck in your homes during this time!
Let me know which of these are your favorite or if haven't seen them before!




1. The Devil Wears Prada 
(by far my favorite movie of all time! Anyone who enjoys fashion knows this movie is amazing)


2. Crazy Rich Asians
The outfits that are shown throughout this film are to die for. The gowns, the purses, the luxury, I want it all!


3. Sex in the City
New York is known for its trendy and artistic way of fashion statements and choices. This film not only is great based on the designer pieces shown, but it also is a great movie for a girls night in!


4. Chicago 
This musical makes me want to become a jazz dancer. The outfits are stunning and the musical numbers are the icing on the cake. Catherine Zeta Jones in this movie is who I aspire to be (except I don't want to be a murderer)


5. The Great Gatsby
For anyone who knows me personally, I have always had a strong love for the 1920s. The Flapper Era was pure beauty in it's prime. The silhouettes, the pearls, the intricate jewelry, and of course Leonardo DiCaprio...who could ask for more?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig