Sunday, February 9, 2020

#FashionInspoOfTheWeek





Happy Sunday my Beauties!
      This week's #FashionInspiration is from blogger and fashion icon Sammi Jefcoate. As someone who Is new to blogging, I have always looked up to Sammi's fashion style from the first time I saw her through Instagram. 
      If I was able to describe my style in 3 words it would be edgy, monochromatic, and killer, which is veery similar to how I would describe Sammi as well. I usually go for darker tones in my looks, and being able to draw inspiration and learn more about myself through another lense has been eye-opening to say the least. Although each and every individual has their own unique style that may differ from Sammi's, she shows her audience that you can stay true to your roots and still express yourself from the inside out no matter what you wear. My favorite thing about Sammi's style is how her tattoos add a strong element to her looks, because her creativity is shown through the artwork on her body. 

      If you were able to describe your personal style in 3 words, what would they be? Leave a comment below!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I would describe my style as minimal, casual, and classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would describe my style as minimal, casual, and classic! -Megan Le

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig