Sunday, April 19, 2020

#FASHIONINSPOOFTHEWEEK


Happy Sunday my beauties!!
I haven't done a #fashioninspooftheweek since the start of my blog, and I knew I had to mention one of my go to favorites, Amanda Steele. For anyone who does not know who she is, Amanda Steele is a youtube creator, fashion designer of her own clothing line (Steele), and a literal fashion icon. I have always been a huge fan of her style and how she can make something that isn't your typical outfit look edgy and badass. Lately she has been incorporating more color into her aesthetic, which she still edges up with either jewelry or a statement bag. Although bright colors are not really my style, I appreciate how she expands her style to all different aspects, which is something that I am trying to build the courage up to do. If you haven't checked her out, go to her Instagram and YouTube account (especially if you love beauty and fashion related content), trust me you won't be sorry for doing so!! 

Leave a comment down below of any of your fashion inspirations! I would love to see who you guys look up to! 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hello Alexandra! I love your style! I don't think that I could pull it off myself, but I think that you wear it well. I think that your blog is super cool! It really has that edgy feel itself! I'm not sure who my fashion inspiration would be. I love clothes, purses, jewelry, shoes, all that jazz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a queen! I've never heard of Amanda Steele before but now I'll have to check her out. I can see where you get some of your ideas! I like that you can rock that edgy look. Take me with you when you go shopping sometime! I am a lost cause haha. Also, I totally thought that the picture was you! You look like her :)

    -Amelia K

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig